Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dream Journeys: Part Seven – Alexander Returns | Authspot

Resolution, flight and the dead. Journeys in dreams show all these and much more. Yet another friend, who had passed away several years ago, returned in a queer dream to reassure. So clear was this nighttimes’ imagining that today I feel forced to tell. It was a journey not far from here, in this very neighbourhood. This great friend of mine, gripped by insanity, had passed away without my knowledge. In a dream he came back to comfort me and tell me he was dead. This – “Salt of the Earth,” a gallant of Sydney – was able to impress upon me that the, “afterlife,” was just fine.


Image via Wikipedia

Read More:
Dream Journeys: Part Seven – Alexander Returns | Authspot

Read Also:
Out Worlders Return  - "An augury-dream I had last night about other world beings coming to Earth."

No comments:

Post a Comment