Monday, January 18, 2010

Do Trees Talk? Some Scientists Think They Do!

“Stones have been known to move and trees to speak,”said Shakespeare’s Macbeth, voicing an old superstition. Today a team of scientists at the University of Washington in Seattle, led by Professor David b F. Rhoades, claim to have evidence that prove that trees really do “talk.’’ Humans cannot hear their conversation, but one can be understood by another.



http://u.nu/6r2k4


Do Trees Talk? Some Scientists Think They Do

By Mr Ghaz

2 comments:

  1. I don't think so but who knows, a good post though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been friends with trees for as long as I can remember. Intuitively from a child I would sit under them, climb up into them and hug them. I always "felt" that they could hear my words even though sometimes no words were said - rather that they could read my thoughts & offer a soothing balm to my worries. I still sit under trees and share my life's stories with them. OK I may be mad - highly probable, given my genes, BUT my point is no-one told me about their abilities. My actions were based purely on intuition! - the intuition of a child - Magical
    I realise that the post is regarding the issue of tree ability to communicate with each other - only a short step to believe that they can communicate with human beings - isn't it?

    ReplyDelete